Saturday, February 1, 2014

I am a Writer!!


                                                 
What career should you actually have?

That was the name if the quiz I took online that my friend Kristine had shared in a post. Naturally, my curiosity got the best of me and I proceeded to answer the different questions that were listed. Whether something was fixed in the quiz or if it was totally random, I do know one thing...I was very happy with my results. It said that I was a writer, creative, a maker. Anyone who knows me would agree, especially the women in the writing group. They have seen me write, read my work, and told me I am a writer despite all my insecurities about my ability to be one.

In any case, I took it as a sign that I should write. I already had my laptop out. I was feeling motivated to write something, I just didn't know what. But, now I'm certain....I am a writer. I need to embrace that, whether it be in my journal, my blog, or a letter to a friend. To have so much confidence after taking a quiz online....my friend Kristine couldn't have said it better, "It's in a quiz, on the internet, so it must be true."

So, I'll say it one more time, loud and proud, "I AM A WRITER!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment